Advanced search  

News:

Donations (BTC): 1DMzymyV7DeYoZ9ijXH6fnTJKN6ov3vnNJ

Author Topic: VPN  (Read 59 times)

John Doe

• View Profile
VPN
« on: December 06, 2017, 02:00:34 AM »

If you arrived here not knowing what a VPN is, youíre already compromised.

Please go through the Best VPN website below where you can start deciding which one suits you best:

https://www.bestvpn.com/

Spoiler alert: thereís not such a thing as a good free VPN.

hidden0

• View Profile
Re: VPN
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:46:06 PM »

Exactly! There is no such a thing as a good free VPN, that's true!

Also, remember that the VPN provider technically are able to know and log EVERYTHING you do through the VPN, as all traffic is going through it's VPN server. Therefore, check the reviews of the VPN provider and if possible prefer the ones that has "zero-knowledge policy", where they do not log your activities.

Finally, also prefer the VPNs that has multiple servers, where you are able to connect everytime from a different server, in a different country.

Stay safe!

No One

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 02:20:56 AM »

You donít necessarily need to rely on VPN providers. Ensure that you have an encrypted connection between you and then as well. You can have data flowing through SSL tunnels if you always access HTTPS websites that were issued valid and trusted certificates.

Ensure that your VPN providers does not keep logs of your incoming origin and that your source ip canít be matched to the exit one.

It will then be pretty impossible to track your steps unless you make an identity mistake allowing someone to correlate your browsing session back to you.

J S

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 02:10:04 PM »

Hello,
first of all, thanks for the invitation. I just finished reading everything I my 1st privacy change is paying for a VPN. I am testing Nord.

Does anyone know it? Do you have anything to say about it? I have also considered PIA and ProtonVPN. Are there other good options?